1.What is reduction box?
Gearbox is a kind of power transmission mechanism, using the speed converter of gears, reduces the number of rotations of the motor to the desired number of rotations, and obtains comparison.
Large torque mechanism.
2.The role of reduction box
(1) Decrease the speed and increase the output torque at the same time. The ratio of output torque is multiplied and decelerated by the motor output, but it should not exceed the rated torque of the reducer.
(2) Speed reduces the inertia of the load at the same time, and the reduction of inertia is the square of the reduction ratio. You can see that the general motors have an inertia value.
3.Types of reduction box
The general reducer has helical gear reducer (including parallel shaft helical gear reducer, worm gear reducer, bevel gear reducer and so on), planetary gear reducer, cycloid pinwheel reducer, worm gear reducer, planetary friction type mechanical stepless transmission and so on.
4.Types of common reduction box
(1) The main characteristic of worm gear and worm reducer is that it has the function of reverse self-locking, can have a large reduction ratio, input shaft and output shaft are not in the same axis.
It is not on the same plane. But the general volume is large, the transmission efficiency is not high, and the accuracy is not high.
(2) Harmonic drive of harmonic reducer transfers motion and power by flexible element controllable elastic deformation. It is small in volume and high in precision, but
The disadvantage is that the life of the flexible wheel is limited, it is not resistant to impact, and the rigidity is relatively poor compared with the metal parts. The input speed should not be too high.
(3) The advantages of planetary reducer are compact structure, small return clearance, high precision, long service life, rated output torque can be done very much.
Big. But the price is a little expensive.
*For more product parameters, size and price, please contact Hangzhou Starred-River Machinery Co., Ltd.