In the classification of reducers, planetary gear reducer are used in servo, stepping and DC transmission systems for their small size, wide range of deceleration and high precision. Its function is to ensure the precision transmission, mainly used to reduce the speed increase torque and reduce the load / motor inertia ratio. In the past few years, some users in the use of reducers, due to illegal installation and other human factors, resulting in the output shaft of the reducer broken, so that enterprises suffered unnecessary losses. Therefore, in order to better help the majority of users to use the reducer, to you in detail how to correctly install the planetary reducer.
Correct installation and use of planetary gear reducers are important links to ensure the normal operation of machinery and equipment. Therefore, in the installation of planetary reducer, it is necessary to strictly follow the following installation and use of the relevant matters, careful assembly and use.
The first step
Verify that the motor and reducer are intact before installation, and strictly check whether the dimensions of the parts connected by the motor and the reducer match. Here are the dimensions of the motor positioning bump, input shaft and reducer groove and the matching tolerance.
Unscrew the screw on the outer dust hole of the reducer flange, adjust the PCS system clamping ring to align the side hole with the dust hole, and insert the inner hexagonal screw. After that, remove the motor shaft key.
Connect the motor to the reducer naturally. The concentricity between the output shaft of the reducer and the input shaft of the motor must be ensured and the outer flange of the two shafts is parallel. As the heart is not consistent, it will cause the motor shaft to break or gear reducer wear. In addition, it is strictly prohibited to use hammers and other strikes during installation to prevent excessive axial or radial force from damaging bearings or gears. Be sure to tighten the bolts before tightening the mounting bolts. Before installation, wipe the rust-proof oil from the motor input shaft, the positioning bump and the connecting part of the reducer with gasoline or sodium zinc water. The purpose is to ensure the tightness and flexibility of connection, and to prevent unnecessary wear and tear.
Before the connection between the motor and the reducer, the motor shaft key slot and the tightening bolt should be perpendicular. To ensure uniform force, first screw the installation bolts at any diagonal position, but do not tighten them, then screw the other two installation bolts at the diagonal position and finally tighten the four installation bolts one by one. Finally, tighten the tightening bolts. All tightening bolts must be fixed and inspected by the torque plate hand according to the specified fixed torque data. The correct installation between the reducer and the mechanical equipment is similar to the correct installation between the reducer and the drive motor. The key is to ensure that the output shaft of the reducer coincide with the concentricity of the shaft being driven.
1. Connection between reducer and working machine: the reducer is directly sleeved on the main shaft of the working machine. When the reducer is running, the counter-torque acting on the reducer box is also mounted on the reducer box or balanced by other methods. The machine is directly matched, and the other end is connected with the fixed bracket.
2. Installation of counter-torque bracket: The counter-torque bracket should be installed on the opposite side of the working machine facing the reducer to reduce the additional bending moment on the working machine shaft. Elastomers such as rubber are used in the axle sleeve of the joint between the counter-torque bracket and the fixed support to prevent the torque fluctuation caused by flexure and absorption.
3. Installation relationship between the reducer and the working machine: In order to avoid the main shaft flexure and produce additional force on the bearing of the reducer, the distance between the reducer and the working machine should be as small as possible without affecting the normal working conditions, the value of which is 5-10mm.
Pay attention to the following points:
Correct installation, use and maintenance of reducer are important links to ensure the normal operation of machinery and equipment.
1. When installing the reducer, attention should be paid to the axis alignment of the transmission center, and the error should not be greater than the compensation amount of the coupling used. It can extend the service life and achieve the ideal transmission efficiency.
2. When installing transmission parts on the output shaft, hammer is not allowed to strike. Usually, the transmission parts are pressed into the shaft by bolts with the assembling fixture and the internal thread of the shaft end. Otherwise, the internal parts of the reducer may be damaged. It is better not to use rigid fixed coupling, because this type of coupling is not installed properly, it will cause unnecessary external loading, resulting in early bearing damage, and even serious output shaft fracture;
3. The reducer should be firmly installed on a stable horizontal foundation or base. The oil in the oil drainage tank should be removed and the cooling air circulates smoothly. The foundation is not reliable, it will cause vibration and noise when running, and cause damage to bearings and gears. When the transmission connector has a protruding object or adopts gear, sprocket transmission, should consider installing protective devices, output shaft to bear greater radial load, should choose the reinforced type;
4. According to the required installation device, the staff can conveniently approach the oil standard, ventilation plug and drain plug conveniently. After installation in place, the accuracy of installation position should be thoroughly checked according to the order, the reliability of each fastener compression, after installation should be able to flexibly rotate. The reducer is lubricated by splash of oil pool. Before running, the user needs to remove the plug of air hole and replace it with air plug. According to different installation positions, and open the oil level plug screw to check the height of the oil level line, from the oil level plug to oil spill from the oil level plug hole, screw on the oil level plug to determine the correct, can be no-load commissioning, time should not be less than 2 hours. The operation should be stable, no impact, vibration, noise and oil leakage. Abnormal anomalies should be eliminated in time.
The oil level should be checked again after a certain period of time to prevent possible leakage from the casing. If the ambient temperature is too high or too low, the lubricant grade can be changed.
*For more detailed parameters,size,price.Pls contact the Hangzhou Starred-River Machinery Co., Ltd.