Many users are not likely to read lengthy instructions after purchasing the helical worm geared motors. Here is a brief introduction to the use of notes, hoping to give users some help in using the reducer with easy-to-understand instructions.
Helical worm geared motor is a common power transmission mechanism, which has applications in various mechanical transmission systems. The installation and use of the gear reduction box must conform to the technical specifications and standards, which is directly related to the operation effect of the reducer.
1. When the helical worm geared motor is installed, special attention should be paid to the alignment of the transmission center axis. The alignment error should not exceed the compensation amount of the coupling used in the gearbox. After the gear reducer is aligned according to the requirements, it can obtain more ideal transmission effect and longer service life.
2. When installing transmission parts on the output shaft of the gear reducer, attention must be paid to the softness of operation, and rough installation of tools such as hammers must be prohibited. * The assembly fixture and the internal thread at the end of the shaft are used to install the transmission parts into the reducer shaft with the force of bolt screwing, so as to protect the internal parts of the reducer from damage.
3. There are many types of coupling used in reducer, but do not use steel fixed coupling. This kind of coupling has no radial offset compensation and is difficult to install. Once installed improperly, it will increase the load, easily cause bearing damage, and even cause the fracture of the output shaft.
4. The fixing of the reduction box is very important. To ensure stability and firmness, generally speaking, we should install the reducer on a horizontal foundation or base, while ensuring smooth oil discharge from the oil outlet and smooth circulation of cooling air. When the gear unit is not fixed properly and the foundation is unreliable, there will be noise, vibration and other phenomena, which will also cause unnecessary damage to bearings and gears.
5. When necessary, protective devices should be installed on the transmission connectors of gear units, such as protrusions on the connectors or gears or sprockets. If the radial load on the output bearings is large, the reinforced type should also be used.
6. The installation position of the speed reducer should ensure the operation of the staff, including easy access to the oil mark, ventilation plug and drainage plug. After the installation of the speed reducer is completed, the inspectors should check the accuracy of the installation position in order to determine the reliability of each fastener.
7. Before the gear box is running, it is necessary to prepare for the operation, replace the vent plug of the oil pool with the vent plug, open the oil level plug screw to check the oil line height, add lubricant over the oil level plug screw to the hole overflow, and then screw the oil level plug and make sure that it is correct, and then start the trial operation.
8. The test run time of the gear motors should not be less than two hours. The standard of normal operation is smooth operation, no vibration, no noise, no leakage and no impact. If abnormal conditions occur, they should be eliminated in time.
*For more detailed parameters,size,price.Pls contact the Hangzhou Starred-River Machinery Co., Ltd.