Gear reduction motor has been applied in many fields, and plays a very important role. So how about the coordinated operation of each structure in the equipment? The following article mainly explains the coordinated operation of gearboxes in gear reduction motors.
1. Acceleration and deceleration is often referred to as gearboxes.
2. To change the direction of transmission, for example, we can use two sector gears to transfer force vertically to another rotating shaft.
3. Changing the rotating moment, under the same power condition, the faster the speed of the gear, the smaller the moment of the shaft, and vice versa.
4. Clutch function, we can separate the engine from the load by separating two original meshing gears. Such as brake clutch and so on.
5. Distribution of power, for example, we can use an engine to drive multiple slave shafts through the gearbox spindle, thus realizing the function of one engine to drive multiple loads.
6. Reduce speed and increase output torque. The ratio of output torque is multiplied by the motor output, but attention should be paid not to exceed the rated torque of the reducer.
7. Speed reduction box reduces load inertia at the same time, and reduces inertia to the square of reduction ratio. You can see that the general motors have an inertia value.
From the above two roles, we can see that gearboxes are used for speed change, reducers are mostly geared, that is, a big gear with pinions or pinions with big gears. I hope it will provide a reference for buyers who want to know about the coordination of structure in the equipment.
*For more detailed parameters,size,price.Pls contact the Hangzhou Starred-River Machinery Co., Ltd.