The Orthogonal shaft gear reducer type is generally worm reducer, which is characterized by large transmission ratio, smooth operation, low noise, but low efficiency, in which the most widely used is single-stage worm reducer, two-stage worm reducer is less used.
Characteristics of Orthogonal Shaft Gear Reducer:
1. Low noise: Compared with bevel gear and turbine, the contact area is larger, the transmission capacity is stronger, and the operation silence has no vibration.
2, High efficiency: compared with bevel gear and turbine, the deceleration ratio is higher and the efficiency is lower.
3. Lightweight and compact, saving space: integrated design, firm and compact, to minimize the weight of the motor, saving installation space.
4. No maintenance: Special grease is durable, no replacement is needed to ensure that the motor can be installed at any angle or tilt.
5, Strong and durable: the gear is made of molybdenum steel, and the shell is reliable and durable.
6, Can adapt to a variety of working conditions, provide a variety of brake motor specific voltage motor.
7. Flange mounted direct reducer with worm gear and special spiral gear.
8. The motor can be vertically positioned on the mechanical passive shaft such as the conveyor belt.
9. There are two types of hollow shaft RH and RA, which greatly promote the miniaturization of the device.
Matters needing attention in installation and use:
1. Ambient temperature: -10℃-40℃
2. Ambient humidity: less than 85% (no dew point).
3. Installation environment: non-corrosive gases, inflammable and explosive gases and steam, dust-free, well
4. Ventilated indoor places installation surface: with four bolts fixed surface finishing
5. Installation Direction: Due to the use of grease lubrication method, can be installed in any direction on the orthogonal shaft gear reducer coupling, pulley and other connectors hole size tolerance H7. When connecting directly, it is necessary to ensure that the reducer is in line with the axis of the matching machine.
In the case of chain, belt and gear, it is necessary to ensure that the shaft of the reducer is parallel to the matching shaft, and the line connecting the two shaft centers should be installed along the right angle direction with the shaft. When the matching parts are installed on the output shaft, do not use the hammer to strike hard, so as to avoid damaging the internal parts of the reducer uuuuuuu
Flange mounted Orthogonal Shaft Gear Reducer with worm gear and special spiral gear.
The motor can be vertically arranged on a mechanical passive shaft such as a conveyor belt.
There are two types of hollow shaft RH and RA, which greatly promote the miniaturization of the device.
*For more detailed parameters,size,price.Pls contact the Hangzhou Starred-River Machinery Co., Ltd.